Snowboard Courses in the Arlberg Area
Learn how to snowboard is fun!
Snowboarding is the winter sport for kids, young people and the young-at-heart. Those who can handle the board comfortably will enjoy the wonderful views and feel, in the true sense of the word, "awesome".
Beginners' courses in the ski school Arlberg
Children and teenagers as well as adults can all learn snowboarding in groups. On the pistes of St. Anton am Arlberg, in the group courses, as well as with private lessons, we gradually introduce the participants to the art of snowboarding.
Advanced boarders can also learn something from us on our special courses where the snowboard instructors offer tips and tricks in order to help you move with more style and confidence in the Funpark.
The Ski School Arlberg offers a multitude of snowboard courses. Find out more about our various offers here.
Prices are per day - lessons cannot be divided over several days.
Private instructors and guides are available every day (including Saturdays and Sundays) for individual tuition as well as for guiding and accompanying you to the most beautiful parts of the Arlberg.
Family offer: 2 Adults are charged; Children up to 15 years can join the course for free!
Subject to change.
Route: St. Anton - Valluga - (Pazültal) - Zürs - Zug - (Madloch) - Oberlech - Lech - Zürs - Stuben - Albona - (Maroi) - St. Anton - Approx. 6 hours, maximum number of participants is 7, only for very good snowboarders! Subject to change.
Snowboard courses prices
Group courses: adults (St. Anton + Nasserein)
Registration: You can register in any of the offices of the Ski School Arlberg. The meeting points can be found near the respective ski school offices.
Meeting time: Daily 09.30 am (excluding Saturday)
Course duration: 4 hours per day
Course start day for beginners: Sun and Mon
Minimum participants: 5 per group
Extension for every further day (possible after 3 completed days): € 37,- per person.
Prices per person.
Subject to change.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS (more on courses/terms-and-conditions)
Cancellations: Cancellation of a fixed LONG-TERM reservation for a private ski instructor must be received a minimum of 14 days before the beginning of the course. However, if a cancellation is made after this, the Ski School Arlberg reserves the right to charge a full daily rate at the agreed tariff. Cancellation of a fixed SHORT-TERM reservation for a private ski instructor must be made, at the latest, by 16.00 on the evening prior to the booking. However, if the cancellation takes place later than this, the Ski School Arlberg reserves the right to charge a full daily rate at the agreed tariff. Bookings for private instructors that are not paid in advance are not FIXED RESERVATIONS. The Ski School Arlberg cannot accept any liability for accidents, which occur during or before the ski lesson. Accident and liability insurance is the responsibility of the participants.
Information: All prices are valid per person inclusive 20% VAT
- Course tickets can only be used only on consecutive days.
- It is only possible to extend a course on completion of an attended course and on presentation of the ski school ticket.
- Course tickets are not transferable and cannot be returned. No liability is accepted for accidents.
- The Ski School reserves the right to combine groups, which are reduced to less than 3 participants.
- Ski passes and equipment are not included in the course price.
- In the case of group courses, a refund of pre-paid fees is only possible following accident, injury or illness, on presentation of the original voucher (see reverse of the course ticket) and with a medical certificate from a local resident physician. The amount of the refund is calculated according to the amount of course days actually attended and the total amount will thereby be reduced accordingly. No refund will be given for resignation during a current course or for a non-appearance on the agreed date.