Group courses details & skill levels
Group course details
9.30 am, every day except Friday and Saturday
2 hours in the morning, 2 hours in the afternoon; 1 hour lunch break
SUN, MON; guests that can already snowboard - daily
Daily - except Friday and Saturday
9.30 am at the respective assembly points
The assembly points are located at the respective ski schools in St. Anton
(opposite the Gampen chairlift) and in Nasserein (opposite the Nassereinbahn).
5 per group
An upgrade to 6 or more days is possible locally.
A minimum number of participants (Friday) of 7 people per group is required.
CAUTION! No off-piste groups in Nasserein! Meeting point for all off-piste groups in the central ski school at the Galzigbahn (black flag)!
If you are not satisfied with your ski course on the first day, you can of course switch to another group on the same day (1st day). If, despite a change of group, the lesson still does not meet your expectations, we can return your money at the end of the day. This means: you can attend a ski or snowboard course WITHOUT RISK. If you prefer to get to know the advantages of skiing on your own with a private teacher, you can easily book one of our private snowsport instructors.
- Introduction for ski beginners and novices
- Familiarisation with the ski equipment
- Sliding and schuss exercises
- Learn to use the lifts: button lift, drag lift
- Alpine ski posture training: edging, sliding
- Plough steering
- Parallel skiing turns - long radius
- Learn to plant the ski poles
- Parallel ski turns - short radius
Master level (good condition required):
- Carving - long radius
- Carving - short radius
- Group off piste/off piste guiding: steep slopes, moguls, deep snow, freeride
- Introduction to snow and avalanche awareness
- Description of safety equipment
- Snowboard novices
- Drift turn upright
- Tilt turn
- Drift turn deep
- Carving upright/deep
- Short turns
- Short turns
- Terrain: mogul piste, deep snow, etc.