Kids / Teens
Enjoy your holiday while your children are well looked after. A varied weekly program and specially trained, experienced children's teachers ensure that your children feel comfortable with us.
Hoppl's Children's Land is a paradise for children on the Arlberg. The generous children's area with specially developed learning resources and fun teaching aids are an experience for every child. There are different practice areas adapted to the age and ability of the children.
The fun and learning progress of your little ones is important to us.
All parents who have booked a ski course (private instructor, Powder Club) for themselves as well as for their children, can drop their children off (on presentation of the ski school tickets) as early as 08.45 in the Children's World St Anton (opposite Gampen chairlift) and in Nasserein.
We will take care of your children until 4 pm at the latest.
While you are enjoying the day of skiing - we offer your children a balanced and varied lunch menu with drinks, animation and supervision by our snow sports instructors.
The children's restaurants at the ski school in St. Anton / Zentrale, Nasserein, Gampen, Galzig and Rendl are reserved exclusively for our ski school children.
€ 18,- per child per day
Caution! All those children who have not booked lunch must be picked up by their parents during the lunch break!
- Hoppl's Children's World in
St. Anton / head office
- Hoppl's Galaxy Restaurant on Gampen
- Hoppl's Pirate Restaurant in Nasserein
- Hoppl's Western Saloon on the Rendl
- Hoppl's Restaurant on the Galzig
- Every Tuesday MAGIC DAY with a big magic show in the Hoppl House
- Every Thursday TYROLEAN HOPPL PARTY with après ski for children and a raffle
- Every Friday a big CHILDREN'S SKI RACE with PRIZE-GIVING
- Fun sports day (e.g. skifox, snowblades, snowbike, snowsails)
- Fun slope: with bridges, snails, tunnels, small jumps, steep curves,
snow waves and much more.
- Stanton Park
- Hoppl Trail: Learn and discover with our mascot HOPPL!
Children can learn the FIS ski rules on this slope and look for hidden animals in the Hoppl Forest.