Teens 12-17 years
Our ski course for teenagers is a special program for teenagers from 12 to 17 years, from beginners to top skiers, which is tailored to the needs of teenagers. The focus is on fun in sports!
Our freestyle program is only suitable for advanced skiers and snowboarders!
Skiing in every terrain and every type of snow are just as much a part of our program as deep snow skiing, mogul slopes or race training. It goes without saying that the kids are introduced to our freeride and freestyle program slowly and carefully.
Trend sports such as New School, Snowfox and Snowbike are also popular.
What to bring for children: helmet
Recommendation: back protector
Group course details
9.30 am, daily excluding saturdays
2 hours before noon, 2 hours afternoon; 1 hour lunch break
(every day except Saturday)
at the assembly point of the Children's World in St. Anton (opposite the Gampen chairlift) and in Nasserein at the children's area (bottom lift)
SUN, MON; children that can already ski can start any day (excl. SAT)
9:30 am at the relevant assembly points
5 children per group
If you are not satisfied with your ski course on the first day, you can of course switch to another group on the same day (1st day). If, despite a change of group, the lesson still does not meet your expectations, we can return your money at the end of the day.
This means: you can attend a ski or snowboard course WITHOUT RISK
- Introduction for ski beginners and novices
- Familiarisation with the ski equipment
- Sliding and schuss exercises
- Learn to use the lifts: button lift, drag lift
- Alpine ski posture training: edging, sliding
- Plough steering
- Carving - long radius
- Carving - short radius
- Terrain: steep slopes, moguls, deep snow
- Speed & Contest: ski races, ski cross, Big Mountain, demo & formation
- Free ski: freeride, freestyle, kicker, jibbs, halfpipe