SKI COURSES IN THE ARLBERG AREA
Have fun learning to ski
The Ski School Arlberg can look back on a long and successful history. Founded in 1921 by Hannes Schneider, it is the most traditional ski school in the country. With us you will discover that learning to ski should, above all else, be fun.
All our ski courses are matched to the participant's ability.
Wheter beginner or advanced, we can help you improve your technique, so you can enjoy your winter holiday with joy and fun.
If you are not satisfied on the first day with your ski or snowboard lessons, there is, of course, the option to move (on that day) to another group. If, despite moving groups, the lesson still does not suit you, we can return your money to you at the end of the day.
you can attend a ski or snowboard lesson WITHOUT RISK.
If you prefer to get to know the advantages of skiing on your own with a private teacher, you can easily book one of our private snowsport instructors.
Ski course prices
Or extend booking from the
2nd day for € 64.- per day
Group courses: adults (St. Anton + Nasserein)
Registration: You can register in any of the offices of the Ski School Arlberg.
Meeting Point: the assembly points are located at the respective ski schools in St. Anton
(opposite the Gampen chairlift) and in Nasserein (opposite the Nassereinbahn).
Meeting time: Daily 09.30 am (excluding Friday and Saturday)
Course start day for beginners: Sun, Mon; Guest that can already ski can start any day
(excl. Fridays and Saturdays).
Course days: daily - except Friday and Saturday
Grouping according to ability: 09.30am at the respective assembly points.
Course duration: 2 hours before noon, 2 hours afternoon, 1 hour lunch break;
(Daily except Fridays and Saturdays)
Minimum participants: 5 per group
Subject to change.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS (more on courses/terms-and-conditions)
Cancellations: Cancellation of a fixed LONG-TERM reservation for a private ski instructor must be received a minimum of 14 days before the beginning of the course. However, if a cancellation is made after this, the Ski School Arlberg reserves the right to charge a full daily rate at the agreed tariff. Cancellation of a fixed SHORT-TERM reservation for a private ski instructor must be made, at the latest, by 16.00 on the evening prior to the booking. However, if the cancellation takes place later than this, the Ski School Arlberg reserves the right to charge a full daily rate at the agreed tariff. Bookings for private instructors that are not paid in advance are not FIXED RESERVATIONS. The Ski School Arlberg cannot accept any liability for accidents, which occur during or before the ski lesson. Accident and liability insurance is the responsibility of the participants.
Information: All prices are valid per person inclusive 20% VAT
- Course tickets can only be used only on consecutive days.
- It is only possible to extend a course on completion of an attended course and on presentation of the ski school ticket.
- Course tickets are not transferable and cannot be returned. No liability is accepted for accidents.
- The Ski School reserves the right to combine groups.
- Ski passes and equipment are not included in the course price.
- In the case of group courses, a refund of pre-paid fees is only possible following accident, injury or illness, on presentation of the original voucher (see reverse of the course ticket) and with a medical certificate from a local resident physician. The amount of the refund is calculated according to the amount of course days actually attended and the total amount will thereby be reduced accordingly. No refund will be given for resignation during a current course or for a non-appearance on the agreed date.