In the children's world of the Arlberg Ski School -
The club for children
Enjoy your holiday while your children are well looked after. A varied weekly program and specially trained, experienced children's teachers ensure that your children feel comfortable with us. Hoppl's Childrens area is a paradise for children on the Arlberg. The generous children's area with specially developed learning resources and fun teaching aids are an experience for every child. There are different practice areas adapted to the age and ability of the children.
The fun and learning progress of your little ones is important to us.
- 9 conveyor belts
- children's carousel
- practice lifts
- children stage
- Hoppl lounge to warm up
- Hoppl house
- Hoppl Kindergarten in St. Anton - headquarters
Our offer for children and teenagers
SERVICE FOR PARENTS
All parents who have booked a ski course (private instructor, Powder Club) for themselves as well as for their children, can drop their children off (on presentation of the ski school tickets) as early as 08.45 in the Children's World St Anton (opposite Gampen chairlift) and in Nasserein. We will take care of your children until 16.00 at the latest.
from approx. 12.00 – 13.00
Should you wish, a tasty lunch will be served to your youngster in any of the Ski School Arlberg Children's Worlds or in our special kids' restaurants (Hoppls Restaurant in St. Anton, Hoppls Circus Restaurant on Gampen, Hoppls Pirate Restaurant in Nasserein and Hoppls Western Saloon on Rendl). Our specially trained Kindergarten team will keep an eye on your kids throughout the midday period and provide an exciting animation programme with lots of surprises.
Note: All children who are not booked in for lunch must be collected by their parents!
€ 17.00 per child per day
- Hoppls Restaurant in St. Anton
- Hoppls Circus Restaurant on Gampen
- Hoppls Pirate Restaurant in Nasserein
- Hoppls Western Saloon on Rendl
- Hoppls Restaurant on Galzig
- Every Tuesday MAGIC DAY with great magic magic show in the Hopplhaus
- Every Thursday TYROLEAN HOPPLPARTY with children's Apresski and raffle
- Every Friday big CHILDREN SKI RACE with PRICE DISTRIBUTION
- Funsport Day (for example, Skifox, Snowblades, Snowbike, Snowsails)
- Funslope: with bridges, snails, tunnels, small jumps, steep turns, snow waves and much more.
- Stanton Park
- Hopplweg: Learn and discover with our mascot HOPPL! Children can learn the FIS ski rules on this track and look for hidden animals in the Hopplwald.
- ski poles
- ski Boots
- sunglasses / goggles
- sun protection
- valid lift pass (snowman card for the little kids ski pass for the adults)
- valid ski course ticket
- safety vest for all children up to 9 years € 5.-
- recommendation: back protector